Friday, August 27, 2010

Favour Friday - Plane Cookie Favours

I'm keeping the plane theme going for this weeks party favour feature...a zoom in on the favours we designed for Levi's 2nd birthday.
I decorated more of these cookies (and my icing technique hasn't improved too much at all!), placed them on a bed of 'cloud' mini marshmallows, and packaged them up with some, oh so stylish, divine twine and a 'Cooper' tag. Here they are all stacked ready for our "Baggage Claim" area on the dessert table. 
Note: The boxes are not in the Polkadot Prints store, but if you live in Australia and are interested in these, I can let you know details! I have large sweet boxes (15.5x10x7cm) and small (11.5x7.5x5cm) available till sold out, so get in quick! 


Thanks too for all the lovely comments and interest in the milk cartons. I will share those with you next...they are totally my favourite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )