Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Letterpress Wedding Invitation

A little break from blue & orange plane parties...just for a bit! I wanted to share this with you...


I love doing wedding jobs! One of my favourites is this stationery I designed for my sisters wedding earlier this year...ah...that blue and brown....get's me everytime! 
I've had the wonderful privilege to work with a bride recently who wanted a letterpress style invitation (so hot right now!) The couple wanted something a little bit quirky and fun as he was a huge sports fan but she leant more towards the traditional. This is what we came up with for their wedding on the weekend. 



The lovely Louise of Poppy Letterpress did a gorgeous print job of this and I can't wait to work with her again! (Another of my sisters is getting married early next year, and I think she is quite keen on the letterpress idea - yay!!). Polkadot Prints Wedding stationery info here. 


And don't forget my Australian peeps...it's fathers day soon...I have some stylish dad worthy designs on their way!

2 comments:

  1. I love letterpress! If I was to get married again I would definitely get letterpressed invites. Hope you are well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Louise does our Handmade Market and does LOVELY work! Is that how you found her?

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )