Thursday, September 2, 2010

My sincerest Thanks!

I have been bombarded with love and compliments since posting about Levi's plane party. I just wanted to say a huge thank you for leaving your lovely comments, facebook messages, becoming followers and likers. I am your average common garden variety gal, and each one of you is totally valued!  So one big thank you to all of you!


Also a big thank you to those who featured levi's party on your own blog or FanPage. It does wonders for the confidence when other creative and talented people think your work is something special. Mwah! xo
In alphabetical order:: Amy Atlas Events, Bonito Design, Celebrations at Home, Details,Details, LilMagoolie, Little Betsy Baker, My Little Jedi, The Tomkat Studio
I hope I haven't missed anyone, but please put your hand up if I have! xo


And don't forget to enter our current giveaway...a little thank you for reading, following and commenting on this here blog!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The "publicity" is well deserved - the party was spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, saw the feature on Amy Atlas's blog, stunning party. Love your Blog, will def be popping in here more often.

    Cheers,
    Leoni -fellow Australian

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )