Friday, March 25, 2011

COCKTAIL PARTY :: NEW DESIGN

Here's a little taste of one of the new designs that will be hitting my store shortly. A classy one for the ladies. What do you think? There will be matching accessories too!
I've been involved in some great publications and DIY projects lately. I'm hoping I can start sharing them next week. And Easter printables...done! Will be in store next week too...it's all happening around this place. Too much going on I get paralysed not knowing where to start sometimes! Anyone have that feeling?

Well, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. What are you up to?
Here are some fun things from around this blog/web world of late. 
:: Hear, hear, love this reminder that blogs are simply ONE facet of life
:: Another easy DIY party decoration 
:: I want these in my pool 
:: You up for this cupcake craze?

P.S. Have you heard of Pinterest? I'ts a fabulous way to store and categorise all those eye candy images you see around the place. I have started my mood boards and you can find and follow them here.

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )