Thursday, April 7, 2011

EASTER PRINTABLES :: LAVENDER & LEMON

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well the eggs are in the shops, the hot cross buns are coming from the oven as Easter is just around the corner! Chocolate hot cross buns are my favourite - can't wait to eat more!

Now that Easter is in the air, I have just released my Easter printables for purchase. This comes as a standard set similar to the Christmas ones. You can purchase the whole set which includes:


:: Invitation {with space for fill in details}
:: Party Dots
:: Thank you swing tag
:: Buffet Labels {blank}  
:: Easter Egg Hunt treat cone &
:: A4 patterned paper - lavender pattern & lemon stripe


Easter printables are available in my store HERE.
I really like this colour scheme and reminds me of a summery / spring brunch or lunch. Lots of grass, family and chocolate! How do you celebrate Easter?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )