Monday, May 2, 2011

HOOK TREAT BOX PRINTABLE

Cripes, all these long weekends are getting the best of me and I am totally in relax mode! Ahhhh....
I did want to share one last thing from the Down in the Garden party from last week though, which is a new printable treat box design; the "Hook Treat Box". Called that because that's how the top closes - genius?? Actually, I couldn't think of a better name, so 'hook' it is!
Photobucket
Photobucket
These were the party favours for the guests and they had two mini toadstool cookies inside. The cookies were from Linda of Bubble & Sweet, and the chocolate flavour was delish! They are one of my smaller boxes, so great if you don't want a lot of sugar or have something smaller as a gift to guests.

The boxes are now available in my store as a printable in your choice of design - you can personalise and print as many as you need! I've also just started a little Etsy store with some of my products, just incase you're a big fan and would prefer to buy from there...
Back to this long weekend... - Jordan x

1 comments:

  1. Jordan- you did a great job. An adorable take on the garden theme! :)

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )