Friday, August 26, 2011

TICKLE THE IMAGINATION

Photobucket
I have seen a lot of e-magazines popping up all over the place. I've even had the opportunity to contribute to one in the past. Today, I stumbled upon a complete gem, dare I say my new favourite! I read nearly every page of "tickle the imagination", and for me as a curl-up-on-the-couch with a paper magazine lover, that's saying a lot!

There are tutorials, interviews, photos, behind the scenes - just great content. Maybe I just love it because it's Australian? Anyway, I hope you have a read and enjoy as much as I did.

I'll share a little more on my favourite article next week...(can you guess what it was?)

Thanks so much Tanya for a great magazine, I'm looking forward to the next one! You can find the full magazine online here.

Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )