Thursday, November 10, 2011

UNDER THE SEA :: CUSTOMER PARTY


It's a customer party today, from under the sea! Do you remember this custom invite I designed and asked for you to help Kristy, and pick your favourite?
Well, her son had a wonderful 1st birthday party last month and she's allowed me to share a few photos with you.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 There was sea creature cookie decorating, lots of fun and games and scrumptious looking food! I love the idea of using the cookie bag toppers as a name tag while their cookie creations dried - clever mum thinking!

This Under the Sea printable collection will be in my store soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )