Monday, November 14, 2011

WEEKEND WHIPAROUND

I hope you had a lovely weekend! Another full & fun one for me. (I have a feeling this is going to be the way things go at this time of year!)

// I bought supplies for a new photo background ready for my Christmas printables (and Dave is nearly finished it...yay!)
// Had a movie night
// Had one too many meals of fried food
// Styled a little shoot for a new party craft idea
// And collaborated with some lovely party girls on my second last event for the year.

Without giving too much away, here's a little behind the scenes from yesterday's beach shoot. It was fun albeit a little hot and windy!
I was in bed at 8.30pm...zzzzz....
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )