Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WISHLIST :: BOOKS

I'm starting to think about Christmas presents more lately, and in a burst of motivation I started a master list this morning of some ideas for Levi, Dave and the baby.
I'm not a big reader, but I do love design-y magazines and craft books, and I remembered I have a wish list going on at the Book Depository. I think I'm going to bust it open and get some books ordered in time for Christmas.

This is what I have already listed in the way of crafty & cooking goodness for myself, just scratching the surface I'm sure...
Photobucket
Photobucket
(this might have to be a pre-Christmas purchase!)Photobucket
Photobucket

Am I missing a classic? Any new books I need to add to my list? I'd love to know about your faves!

3 comments:

  1. You will LOVE the Handmade Weddings, I have it and it is it's own wishlist of things to make...I keep meaning to do a review on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo can't wait to get that one, now you have me more excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Beckers book on interiors - of Decor8 blog fame

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )