Saturday, January 7, 2012

SEVEN YEARS AGO

Photobucket Photobucket
These photos were taken at our wedding seven years ago! I was looking through our wedding photos just last week and I can honestly say I still really love our wedding...and I love us.

We have done so much in seven years, and experienced many things - like travelling, having a child, taking shaky steps of faith, and generally sharing everyday life with each other, our families and friends. And we've learnt a whole tonne too - like the time we wallpapered a room in our first house together (let's just say it was a little tense!) I'm so glad we change and grow over time!

Well, here's to my wonderful husband and many more happy years to come! xo

{Images: Jon Jarvela}

3 comments:

  1. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .we expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )