Friday, April 27, 2012

FONDUE FOR YOU

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Here's a little free printable that I thought you might enjoy. Perfect for a personal treat (hello Mothers day!) or for a get together with the girlfriends, these little flags are ready to be stuck to a toothpick and be dunked in chocolate.


I used them at a party I hosted last year where I served individual plates & pots of chocolate fondue & fruit. Instead of pure chocolate, I made a mousse style dip with whipped cream and melted Toblerone (delish!). It made it a little less rich and sickening. But I'm sure you're friends wouldn't complain whichever you served!
These photos make me miss Pascall marshmallows - so soft and creamy....hmmmmm. Have some for me!

NOTE: Remember to play nice - if you re-post or pin these images, please link back to this post and not the dowload directly. Thanks! : )

5 comments:

  1. I loooove fondue! Love the idea of serving it in individual pots too and toblerone - yum! Thanks for printable, I'm just going to have to create an excuse to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Emma! One of my favourites...doesn't feel so bad for you when there's fruit in the mix! I hope you get to use the printable soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi good day accepts my blog http://cupidodaalegria.blogspot.com.br is a member of my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jordan, how do you download the fondue flags for free? When I try to download the file the website wants me to pay $. I am hosting a movie night for a bunch of girlfriends and would love to use your gorgeous printable.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny, try this direct link - http://www.scribd.com/doc/91445820/Polkadot-Prints-Fondue-Flags#page=1

    They are on scribd and are free, so there shouldn't be any request for money! Any more problems, please email me jordan@polkadotprints.com.au

    Thanks : )

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )