Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A VISIT FROM HOME

I mentioned on Friday that my parents were visiting with us over the weekend. Well, they arrived! It was so lovely to see them, and to talk, talk & talk. And in between talking, we visited the mall, zoo, went on a date (woop!) and celebrated a little boy's 4th birthday; we packed a lot in! I didn't even get my big camera out a lot because I just wanted to just enjoy. That's when a phone comes in so handy, don't you think? (Totally loving Instagram for this. You can get a glimpse into my world & follow @polkadotprints).

It was all tears at the airport, and our house is a little bit emptier now. Time to distract myself with some creative projects I think! : )

Photobucket
Images// Polkadot Prints via Instagram

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )