Wednesday, April 24, 2013

NEW PARTY STATIONERY FOR MINTED

 photo 130423_MintedVote03_zps2efd7061.jpg
 I've just submitted these designs to Minted's latest competition for kids' party invitations & party decor.

I'm sure I'm beginning to sounds like a broken record asking you to vote all the time, but it's all run by competition and the only way to get things up for sale! Minted really are the leaders in personalised stationery and I'd love to have more of my product in the mix.
I'd really be so grateful if you would log in and vote for them:

Fossil Dig Invitation
Fossil Dig Party Decor
Little Red Invitation
Little Red Party Decor
Pit Lane Invitation
Pit Lane Party Decor
Sunshine & Rainbows Invitation
Sunshine & Rainbows Party Decor

And did you know you can be a party ambassador of Minted and get your party stationery for free?Now that's worth a vote right?? : )

1 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )