Thursday, January 30, 2014

AUSTRALIA DAY PARTY

I hope you've had a wonderful week! With the public holiday on Monday, my week has felt all out of whack. Are you the same? It's been first day of school for Levi this week too which has brought a whole new routine to adjust to (hello early mornings and packing lunches!).

But rewinding to Australia Day last weekend, I wanted to share a few fun photos from our day. We had a few families around for a day in the pool and a BBQ lunch. It was so lazy and relaxing and everyone had a grand old time. I've taken to making some pinata's lately so whipped up a surfboard filled with Cadbury treats for the occasion. (The first one I made was for Ellie's birthday earlier this month that I am yet to share with you).

It was pretty low key, but a last minute design idea I did up, were these little favour boxes for all the kids to take home the piƱata loot in. Finished off with a little Aussie flag from the reject shop!

Love this country. Love our culture. Love my friends & family!

P.S. I know I was late getting this invite in the shop for you to use for your own Australia Day parties, so I have made it into a wall print as well. You can purchase it here. Have your guests salivating with all those favourite Aussie foods! : ) 
Australia Day | Polkadot Prints  photo 140130_AusDayIMG_2554_zps9771b6c6.jpg Australia Day | Polkadot Prints Australia Day | Polkadot Prints Australia Day | Polkadot Prints photo 140130_AusDayIMG_2506_zps9e534ba1.jpg Australia Day | Polkadot Prints Australia Day | Polkadot Prints Australia Day | Polkadot Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )