Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BRANDED LOGO STICKERS

Branding Logo Stickers | by Polkadot Prints
I've been working hard at updating my shop with heaps of new items. Still lots of products to add as I get the time, but I'm really happy with how it's looking, some old, some new. Why not head on over and take a look, you never know you might just find the invitation, wedding stationery or packaging you've been looking for!
One product I'm really loving are these stickers. I think they're perfect for businesses. I had some kraft envelopes lying around, so popped some labels on as just a little sample of Etta Photography's recent order. I look forward to seeing what Maddie does with them!
So versatile...think logos for packaging, gift wrapping your products, for bakery ingredients, clothing boutiques, party favours...anything really! You can find these & other stickers in my shop here.

Happy Browsing!

P.S. Thank you so much for your kind words from my post last week. Feeling surrounded by even more love and kindness. xo
Branding Logo Stickers | by Polkadot Prints Branding Logo Stickers | by Polkadot Prints

4 comments:

  1. play game and get money, sign up here :
    http://www.marketglory.com/strategygame/rony2304

    ReplyDelete
  2. vanity leads to more plastic surgery procedures. people are becoming more conscious about their appearance:: webpage

    ReplyDelete
  3. 안전보장 다양한플레이 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go

    ReplyDelete

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )