Friday, July 18, 2014

HOORAY MAGAZINE + HAPPY WEEKEND

Hooray Magazine Australia
I kind of chuckle at the phrase 'fun bags', but this truly was a fun bag of goodies that arrived yesterday. The new 'Hooray!' Magazine packaged up in a cool tote. All Australian, all inspiring. Even the cover has me excited. I can't wait to dig in!
But...I don't think that will be happening till later next week. We are moving house this weekend. So it's all boxes and unpacking I think. This little winner is going to have to wait a little longer to be savoured slowly. Magazines are totally my little indulgence. I love sitting down, browsing and wishing...What about you?

Have a great weekend! x

P.S. Check out this funny Guide to Ikea a friends husband wrote


3 comments:

So great to hear from you! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'll always answer your questions so please check back for a reply! xo

P.S I had to put the verification back on as spam was well...spamming me! : )